Saturday 29 January 2011

Titles make me nervous.

I was going to write about how wonderful it is to be in my pyjamas in bed with the curtains pulled and the front door locked at 10pm on a Saturday. But whilst in my warm and indulgently long shower I decided I would quite like to write about food.
And definitely not Take Me Out.

This is what I've eaten today.

In Pictures (yasss)

x1, peeled

A refreshing orange from the fruit bowel(sic) I keep on my window sill.
It was a really great orange. In the grand scheme of things, pretty average in flavour but the 5 from that particular batch I have eaten so far this week have been really sour and flavourless so it really was a pleasant surprise. What a great way to start a day!
I always feel reall
y cheeky when I eat fruit, anything, in bed.





x1, toasted.


I made the mistake of asking my flatmate to prepare it for me, unaware of her total toasting incompetence. Talk about lacking life skills....
I managed to salvage the sacrilege with a layer of hummus.





x1, peeled

The consumption of this banana proved unremarkable.





x9

I couldn't resist treating myself to a half price packet of Milk Chocolate McVities, usually more of a plain digestive, or recently even rich tea kind of girl, but after 2 hours hard bouldering...




x1 courtesy of Holly Knox Yeoman.




It was better than her Mongolian Beef circa. 20/01/11





x8


Just love salt, don't I?









Not really sure why I decided to do that. Today has neither been typical nor exciting in terms of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment