Monday 10 January 2011

New Year

It has been quite some time since I have made a post on my humble blog, a little put out by distractions such as exams and holidays.

I think it would be quite nice to begin again. What better time than at the beginning of not only a new year, but a new decade. Gosh, that makes me feel quite old.

Since my last entry I have turned 21, and although if anyone asked I wouldn't say I feel any different. I think I perhaps feel more like a real person. I feel unlikely to radically change the way I have in the past 20 years in the next 20 years. Other than things like getting a real job and maybe living in my own home. But I don't think, personally, ascepts of myself, will change a vast amount.

Anyway. What I really wanted to do was write down some sort of New Years Resolutions so that I couldn't deny I made them in the weeks and months ahead.

1. Read nice books, and write about them on this blog.

2. Try and go swimming or to the climbing wall or do some form of excercise at least once a month! If not more regularly.

3. Eat good.

At the moment that's all I've got. It's a start.

Must dash - rat brains to disect.

No comments:

Post a Comment