Sunday 4 April 2010

Spring Cleaning

I've not really been doing any spring cleaning. Same amount as usual really.
But I wanted to say something about Spring, and how nice it is that it has finally arrived.
The weather (I am talking about weather!) has been a mixture of nice and nasty...hopefully the former will prevail as we go along. Perhaps I can go on some more bike rides to Tentsmuir. A few weeks ago we cycled over. And I saw a really good looking Heron trying to catch fish in a pond in the woods.

Yesterday my Mother and Father came to see me and took me out in the car. We had a nice walk and ate nice food. Namely steak. While we were crossing the Tay Bridge I took this picture. I like it when you can see the suns rays coming through the clouds. This one shows it on the Tay. I thought it looked kinda neat.
I like going on little walks, known amongst my family as Plodges. Perhaps an onomatopoeia of the noise our feet would make in the mud and rain on family expeditions...
The other picture is of a nice country lane which we walked along. I also like trees, as noted in the pervious blog.


All in all it was a rather nice day. And it was nice to get cake and chocolate eggs too. And its turns out parents aren't always so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment